Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back to School

After a long break, I'm back to school again.
Here's my morning conversation with Mommie before I left for school
Mommie is tying my hair when I ask....
Elysia: Why must I tied hair?
Mommie: Because your hair getting long, it'll be very untidy
Elysia: Then why isn't Hady tying his hair?
Mommie: But Hady's a boy! How can he tied hair??

****In my thoughts: I never knew Hady's a boy... Oops..****

**My horrible skills in telling genders apart begins here..**
Long long ago, whenever i combed my hair after bath. Ah Ma would always praise me for being such a "handsome" girl. Mommie always faint when she heard this remarks

Here's a pic of me practising my Flamingo Kung Fu in my uniform
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Although I have yet to master it like my Shi Fu above

No comments: