Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 23, 2007

Sick~

I've been sick since wednesday morning.. Was feeling so warm and tired when I woke up. Mommie told me I'm having a fever thus I won't be going to school for the rest of the week.
It's the 1st time I've been to Mommie's workplace and (*Brrrr*) it was so cold there. Dr Sharad, Mommie's colleague came and saw me.. He told Mommie that I'm having viral infection. After a short visit, Ah Ma brought me home. At nite, I wasn't feeling any better.
Tummy upsets, poo poo and vomiting all came at the same time to visit me. Poor me!!
Mommie decided to take Family Care Leave the next day to take care of me.

Today I feel much more better, able to eat well and play. Hee.. but Mommie ended up like a dead pig sleeping all day long

No comments: