Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

HaPpy hApPY (",)

The day before, we went to JP for a walk. Only Mommie and me, Trimelle was at home sleeping with Ah Ma. I'm feeling better now after that bout of stomach flu. Mommie gave me a treat at the newly opened Ichiban Restaurant!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Browsing thru the Kid's Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's my meal! Look at my cheeky face.. Yum yum~~

Back home, Mommie took this out for Trimelle to play. Mommie said I had one too and it was still perfectly kept in the store.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Someone was so happy with her new toy. keke~

No comments: