Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hospitalized~

Few days ago, I went to the playground to play.. think I was too engrossed that I didn't see the metal pole in front of me and I headed onto it. Night time, I was vomiting so badly that Mommie brought me to Children's Emergency. The doctor decided to admit me as I was dehydrated due to excessive vomiting and also to observe me further on my knock on the head.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was so painful when the nurse inserted the drip..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After I was put on the drip, I felt better. Am able to sleep well. Mommie slept beside me too

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is what I ate during the stay.. Looks really bland~ :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After a 2days 1 night stay, the doctors said that luckily I've got stable head injury but the sad thing is... I've got infected with stomach flu as well.. And now Mommie also got it because she had been taking care of me.
Many Cheers to Daddie for taking care of Mommie and me back home! We love U :)

No comments: