Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sulking.Angry.Frustrated.

I've got something up my sleeves this morning. As usual I woke up at 7.40am, went to brush my teeth and washed up. After which, I would proceed to change my clothes to prepare myself for school however I went back to the room. Sat down cross-legged and folded my arms then I talked loudly "I DON'T LIKE SCHOOL. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL". Mommie passsed by the room and saw what I did. Next moment, it's ear-deafening... Mommie screaming her head off me.. saying it's already 8.15am and I had not changed my clothes. Ah Ma came and joined in the screaming competition as well. For your information, school starts at 8.30am.
Somehow or what, the ladies managed to get me to school on time!
But the end result - I got 2 tight slaps on my butt.. :(

Daddie said I am lucky to escape this from him.. If he saw that i will probably be 'eating noodles'.
Me to Daddie: Don't worry...probably next time round mei mei will be 'eating noodles' with me... :P

No comments: