Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

IMM Revisited~

Went to IMM the other day with PoPo and Uncle JH. They came over to deliver my birthday pressie. It's a set of study table and matching chair!

Went to Ajisen Ramen to have our lunch, but when my food came.. suddenly I've no appetite.. got a tummyache

This is what we ordered:
Photobucket
Mommie's Cha Shu Ramen

Photobucket
PoPo's Veggie Ramen (she's a devoted veggie and organic food lover)

Photobucket
Uncle JH's grilled curry rice and 2 side dishes

Photobucket
My Kids' meal.. I didn't touch my food, Uncle JH and Mommie finished it up for me.

Photobucket
Mommie's dessert! (yum yum~)

Photobucket
I went around IMM in this "toddler's pram".. haha

No comments: