Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

MICKEY MOUSE on da loose!!!

Well, the post title said it all. Mommie is expecting a baby boy this time round! Now we can start buying baby blue stuff.

This was what happened when Mommie breaks the news

Scenario 1) Daddie was SO over the sky that every SmS on that day to Mommie.. He added a "WooHoo~"

Scenario 2) PoPo was practically crying with joy over the phone. Mommie had to hang up the phone in the end, cant continue the tele-conservation with a sobbing PoPo.

Scenario 3) I went excited seeing the scan Mommie showed me. I went to tell Uncle XL about the good news. When I went back to the room, I said.. "Finally I got a Didi that has a "tail".... hahaha

That's the update for now. Stay tuned for more updates regarding my birthday!! :P

No comments: