Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

~Challenging~Tiring~

After that episode of Mommie having threatened pre-term labour. Recently me and Mommie got admitted together!

Yup.. You've heard me. We got admitted to the hospital together. I woke up with fever on tuesday morning, fever were high spiking til 39.9degrees. The next day, I'm still having high fever and got a bad tummyache too thus Mommie rushed me to A&E.
Over there, the doctor commented that I was toxic-looking and I needed to be admitted straight away. Firstly to rule out any appendicitis. Mommie stayed with me thru out.

But suddenly on thursday which is V-day, Mommie experienced bleeding and painful contractions!! Brother Mickey is so SO naughty!! Mommie was being wheeled to the labour ward, was given meds to stop the contractions and 2 painful injections to boost Brother Mickey's lungs.. PoPo had to rush down to take care of me. Haiz~ Suddenly all of these had to happen together.
Mommie was warded for 3 days while I'm warded for 6 days.

Now back at home, Trimelle starts having fever also.. Hope she recovers fast!

No comments: