Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

My Everyday Life

Being a Mommie of 3 kids, this is what I experienced daily.

Wake up at 7am, take care of Trimelle and lil Kieran while MIL fetches Ely to sch.

Photobucket
Had a quick breakfast

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Then started my hsehold chores for the day.

Photobucket
Bath the 3 kids.

Photobucket
Lunchie Time!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tried to make all 3 kids have their afternoon naps. But it's always Mission Impossible!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
After the nap, it's playtime!

Photobucket
I always ended in this state after playing with them...

Photobucket
Dinner-time!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Some "squeezed" out time for me especially when Daddie XS is home after work.

After all this saga, time to sleep.. But it doesn't stop here for me. I still got to wake up during the middle of the night to feed lil Kieran...

11 weeks of sleepless nights, now I'm a certified -- >Photobucket

ps. MIL = Mother In Law

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahha.... your anime cartoon are so funny and cute!! Really admired you Mummy cow.. Still got time to blog lor. But its a memories to keep.. Keep up! Your blog REALLY interesting!
From another cow, Josephine